Cat Face ep.12 Cat Face ep.12

LOL

Very interesting artistic approach for this. As for a first time viewer of your work i was most impressed with the audio to graphic sync. The scenes moved along well. Very simple and cute. Good work.

Argyle Argyle

Why ?

Don't waste my time - ever again.

-Thanks

BigAmp responds:

lol!!! I guess the style I was going for did not work for you. but thats kool. I will try for something better next time. just testing the waters.

thanks you posting!!

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

Weird In A Good Way

First and foremost,

Good Job.

This film, says alot without saying anything at all. I like the way you were able to Narrarate, through illustration.

Was this done by mouse or a wacom ?

Either way, i like how you kept a free form art style - but didnt completely neglect detail when due (map, cross, etc).

Coloring sets the right mood, although I would personally suggest more color, or a broader arrangement. Chracter Development was okay so far, I can almost see where this is headed.

For a cliche topic of animation, this was not bad at all - loved the fight scenes.

Just make sure you dont have so much time of "nothing", like the waits, and the walks, and door opening - if possible - cut the time down a lil bit - so the viewers dont get too anxious.

Other than that good work, if you need a soundtrack or theme, get at me about that - I do design, but i do music FOREMOST.

Dskillz AT gmail dot COM

Good Luck.

spacejelly responds:

mouse or wacom - i used a mouse, i dont use wacoms beacase its drawing while blind, it just doesnt feel right. as for the theme? that would be so nice. i might mail you about that.

Ninja Battle: Episode 3 Ninja Battle: Episode 3

Haha Good Times

I dont know where the heck Brian Hosmillo went - this trilogy shoulda been done years ago. I never got to see part 3, until now, 2005 - and im glad i caught up.

but now lookin back - lmao this graphics sucked.

but i still love B hosmillo his other stuff is funny as hell

Lain - A Tribute Lain - A Tribute

Depressing

i like the way the movie moved around and the use of "mood" was really good. The song and characters all made ti come together. Good job..like to see more of your work at the froum one day(S!).

Mission to the Men's Room Mission to the Men's Room

Not really gross

I could stomach it. I want to be on the review crew too you know!!!

bashman vs Pooh bashman vs Pooh

ummm....

Those Boobs were nice...can i get her email?

A View To A Kill A View To A Kill

wowsers

Interesting stuf..i just want points

The Best Movie Ever! The Best Movie Ever!

THIS SUCKED

YEAH IT DID....wHENN mY MINI-SERIES OF FUTURE COP IS FINISHED, i'LL SHOW YALL wHat FLASH IS ALL ABOUT..
DSKILLZ OF fLASH evOlUTION