Cat Face ep.12 Cat Face ep.12

LOL

Very interesting artistic approach for this. As for a first time viewer of your work i was most impressed with the audio to graphic sync. The scenes moved along well. Very simple and cute. Good work.

Argyle Argyle

Why ?

Don't waste my time - ever again.

-Thanks

BigAmp responds:

lol!!! I guess the style I was going for did not work for you. but thats kool. I will try for something better next time. just testing the waters.

thanks you posting!!

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

Weird In A Good Way

First and foremost,

Good Job.

This film, says alot without saying anything at all. I like the way you were able to Narrarate, through illustration.

Was this done by mouse or a wacom ?

Either way, i like how you kept a free form art style - but didnt completely neglect detail when due (map, cross, etc).

Coloring sets the right mood, although I would personally suggest more color, or a broader arrangement. Chracter Development was okay so far, I can almost see where this is headed.

For a cliche topic of animation, this was not bad at all - loved the fight scenes.

Just make sure you dont have so much time of "nothing", like the waits, and the walks, and door opening - if possible - cut the time down a lil bit - so the viewers dont get too anxious.

Other than that good work, if you need a soundtrack or theme, get at me about that - I do design, but i do music FOREMOST.

Dskillz AT gmail dot COM

Good Luck.

spacejelly responds:

mouse or wacom - i used a mouse, i dont use wacoms beacase its drawing while blind, it just doesnt feel right. as for the theme? that would be so nice. i might mail you about that.

Jellyfish Jellyfish

Heh Meh

Not bad at all. Good coding, i like the concept you used here. A bit "cheesey", but im sure you will be able to come up with some cool new content now that you have this coding and concept down. Keep up the good work.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Interesting

Very interesting. Could of used some more blood and actors.

(B) Tittenzwicker (B) Tittenzwicker

ok then....

weird and preverted...overall suck :)

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

Groovy

I've Always Wondered What Happened To The Rest Of The Loop ! haha Cool instrumentation. Which synths and sequencer do u use ?

Can You Hear Me Can You Hear Me

Pretty Cool

Not Bad At All. Id Do a Shorter Intro, and work on the mix a bit. I liked the choice of drum sounds, but coulda used a lil spunk in the changeup department. Not bad, but keep elevating !